? ??????????????Urban Royalty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 202 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

American Teen

kk so my bff has this awesome blog called 'American Teen' and i totally adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys should totally go on it ok? right so, back on topic: i want you all and yes all, cuz people who read this tell ur friends about my blog so they can tell their friends about my blog and 1ce they see my blog and see this sick nasty post they will go on 2 'American Teen' and so that blog will b known to all as mine is. Anyway, back on topic: wow i'm sayin' that a lot, i wuz watchin' gossip girl and it's a typical friday night and suddenly in a commerical i saw victoria beckham in the background sneezing, yeah i think i just totally saw victoria beckham sneezing in the background. I was lik "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is soooooooooooooooo weird so i'm gonna do random stuff 2 it" yeah and i recorded it on my pho but when i tried 2 upload it on my computer it totally crashed so boo-hoo 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyway wat wuz i saying again? i'm off topic so easily these days, mostly cuz u kno daylight savings time and i wuz at a sleepover 2 day and i'm over, majorly, super, over the top wanna take a nap MAJORLY badly and well u kno when u get tired u can't mak a hot blog post so i'm just babbling again aren't i???? well anyway this is my AMERICAN TEEN dedcation this is sweettropic saying: i heart u!

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

omg, luv ur new blog! ^D^