? ??????????????Urban Royalty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 202 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

It's October!!!

Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the name of my blog...yah...but anyway IT'S OCOTBER!!!!
I haven't posted since like July! hahahhaa, anyway i just wanted 2 give a very special shout out 2 one of my BFFs, we'll call her J, HAPPY B-DAY! well, happy bithday on lik oct. 29 but whatevs =]
and you know how i told u my favorite animal wuz th moose? well 4get about the moosE, i LOVE COCO CHANEL!!!! she's lik my icon now! i adore anything chanel these days, im gonna buy out the store @ my shopping rate, i absoultely hart the chanel charm bracelets and necklaces, and the chanel dresses r lik wicked plain so its perfect 2 wear jewerly with!!! hahahhaa
LOVIN COCO CHANEL!
HAPPY B-DAY J!
xoxo,
Sweettropic

0 comments: