? ??????????????Urban Royalty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 202 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

That Darn Adele

so i was visiting my friend adele's blog when a post caught my eye, apprently i haven't blogged, visited blogged, or used her amazing CBOX for lik EVER so then i decided 2 blog. but the thing is i kinda need something 2 blog about, usually anything will pop in2 my head but 2day i think i hav like, blog blocking if that even made sense. anyway i'll just tell u something funny, so i was talking to my friend Monkey999, and she told me she and her dad were talking about ice cream, and she said she'd like a tripple scoup, of mint chocolate chip, strawberry, and vanilla, and her dad said he wanted a butterscotch ripple, and Monkey999 thought he said Voldemort's nipple, and she was like "Why do u wanna eat Voldemort's nipple?" and her dad was just looking @ her as if she were crazy! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ok, i'm done, i'm done, and y the HELL is there a wedding march in the background????????? sry theres a BBQ goin' on @ my house and some1 is playing a wedding march and it's really bugging me but it sounds just like the wedding march which is weird because i was thinking of pop and of lily allen and her song 'the fear' which just leads me 2 my next point of, wait sry wat was i talking about? something about cats right? OMG i was so bored i watched scooby doo and it was the one with the zombies it was funny, kk i heart u and remember 2 comment and do stuff ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sweettropic said...

ur my inspiration sophie! lol JK